Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Drama That Comes With Being Ignorant...

I always consider myself to be open-minded. I try to respect everyones opinions even if I don't agree with them. I've noticed many times people try to take advantage of it and go too far. I go to this Victoria Beckham forum which I love because it has people of so many different nationality with different views and they are such fun people (most of them at least). So when I posted about my trip to D.C, I never expected it to turn into a war against Islam and India/Pakistan/Middle East. I was born and raised in Pakistan as a muslim and I am half Irani and half Pakistani. I moved to the United States when I was 11 year olds and I go to Pakistan often. I always consider myself lucky because I get to experience both of the worlds and sometimes I get frustrated at both of the sides cause I feel like I am stuck in the middle. But it gets on my last nerve when some spoiled American or European goes about how my country sucks and my religion is full of terrorists based on news they hear in their country.

Judge for yourself and tell me if I am wrong.......if I am, do let me know so I can try to understand why I am and maybe try to educate myself better for next time.

http://forums.denden.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=132324

The drama begins on page 4.

No comments: