Monday, October 1, 2007

Team Sonam

How freakin' adorable is she?!? Just how adorable is she? I am so in awe of her, it's not even funny. The last time I was in awe of someone so much was Aishwarya.

Sonam is too adorable for words. She got the cutest personality. She seems so down to earth and so content with herself. She got the sweetest personality and is so bubbly and funny. And her smile....it like takes over her face and makes you smile with her and she got the cutest laugh! She's "amazingly beautiful" like Ranbir says.

Being Anil's daughter, I would have supported her no matter what but now I think I would have been a fan of her even if she was not Anl's daughter. I really hope Saawariya does well and she gets appreciated.

Oh on another side, I am becoming a Ranbir fan too. Well more like a fan of Ranbir and Sonam as a couple. They compliment eachother so well! Totally adorable!

1 comment:

Vanessa x said...

Sooooooooooooo How are you going Fari????? It's been so quiet without you around :P

V xxx