Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Fari & Photography

Ok I been thinking about it for well over a year and after coming across Ava's mummy's blog, it just inspired me more and I finally went and got me a dSLR - A canon 30d. Oh I so love it. Mind you, I still suck and have no clue on how to work the manual part and been taking pictures only on the auto mode. But I do hope to learn as time goes by but me being a perfectionist, its really frustrating me that I cant bloody get it. I think it's about time I get some patience.

My main subject is Satan Jr. aka Aryan.......Heres him at the lake yesterday...I think if you click it, it will show a bigger size..not sure:





More pics at my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8621263@N08/

1 comment:

Vanessa x said...

That a great pic Fari!!!!

I am the same ~ I have always been interested in learning photography and seeing Sheye's work makes me want to know even more.... I'll never get to be as good though LMAO