Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tagging

Got another thing from Eman's blog LOL:

The Tagged Blog
Two names you go by:
1. Fariha
2. Fari


Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Blue scrubs
2. Gray top

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Trust/Honesty
2. Love

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Photography
2. Read

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Eat
2. Watch a movie

Two things you did last night:
1. Took pictures
2. Played with Aryan

Two people you last talked to:
1. My father
2. My mother

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. College Interview
2. Calling my doc to update (fun fun not)

Two longest car rides:
1. From Pakistan's Border to Aunt's house in Iran....You will die of boredom.
2. Florida

Two favorite holidays:
1. Eid in Pakistan :-(
2. *thinks* That's it.


Two favorite beverages:
1. My life line - Coke
2. Pakola

Four things About ME!Things you may not have known about me:
1. I am scared of needles and blood and darkness to the point that I can get a heartattack and die
2. I hate people :-p
3. I have serious trust issues
4. I have no clue what I want to do in life.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sheetz
2. Aryan's Slave umm babysitter
3. Volunteer at the Pediatric department at Wake Med
4. Helping Dad at work

Four Hollywood movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Can I turn it into bollywood movie ? I might as well......Any with Aishwarya (cheating?)
2. Kya Kehna
3. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
4. Dil Chahta Hai

Four places I have lived:
1. Raleigh, NC
2. Balitmore, MD
3. Karachi, Pakistan
4. That's it.....
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pakistani Street Food (The 10 rupees burgers yum yum)
2. Anything spicy and chatpatta
3. Shrimps!
4. Pasta

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. ENGLAND!
2. Australia
3. Karachi *yes I am in desperate need of sleep*
4. LA!

Four people I tag:

Anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: