Thursday, July 19, 2007

Arrggg!

Dont anyone else ever feel like if only they can get away from everything and move a different planet and be by themselves for a day or a week or so? Arrgggg!! People make me angry and for like fuck's sake.....aaaaaaaaaaahhhh! You know some people should just be locked up cause I dont even know why they are roaming around free annoying the crap out of me and I'm sure many other people. I know, I know I am one of those people that should be locked up as well and you know what? I wont mind as long as I am alone with a good book (maybe the new Harry Potter?).........Aaaah! So not happy! Fuck everyone!

I can honestly understand at times like this, why Britney Spears would shave her head and attack people with an umbrella. Maybe I should do that to get rid of my anger. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

P.S: Rant Over but that dude still havent called me regarding my financial thing. Blahhhh!

1 comment:

Vanessa x said...

OH I HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been looking at my girl lately Fari and thinking "I wish we had a bubble around us to separate us from this world".... either that, or have her father shipped to a foreign place from which he would never return.

People, on the whole, suck :P